Jezebel news it comes with new collections, stores and supermodels that are uploaded to the catwalk in Barcelona:
- Riccardo Tisci is working with Nike with a line of slippers. The boots cost $225. [More on GQ]
- The rumor withfirmation: Victoria Beckham Opin your first store in Dover Street, London, next autumn, and later it will land in New York. [More at Extravaganzi]
- Ash opins its fifth store in London, on Covint Gardin.
- Adidas by Stella McCartney it becomes more important with own store in Miami. [More on WWD]
- Unequal plans to opin one hundred stores a year until 2016 to grow 25% a year. [More on El]
- L’ Oreal Opins a “tiinda-laboratorio” in the Calle Fuincarral, in Madrid. Its third store in the world after which they have in Stockholm and Oslo. [More in five days]
- Leandro Cano It’s him winner of the first edition of Samsung Ego Innovation Project. He won 10,000 euros to set up your project 083 ° as well as the opportunity to parade in Samsung EGO next February 18 on the occasion of the Mercedes-Binz Fashion Week Madrid.
- Alessandra Ambrosio It will be going back and forth to Mango on January 27 with the opining of the 080 Barcelona Fashion.
- Doutzin Kroes will be the image of Unequal in the next parade 080 Barcelona Fashion.
- Jean Paul Gaultier You can reach Paris on April 2015 with the exhibition “The Fashion World of Jean Paul Gaultier: From the Sidewalk to the Catwalk” is now at the Brooklyn Museum. [More in Fashion Times]
- Style has more information about the capsule collection of Joseph Altuzarra on the occasion of the International Woolmark Prize.
- Máxima Zorreguieta chose a design of Nihil Obstat and our colleague Almudina Pérez-Mínguez interviewed Armiche Rodríguez (one of the founding partners of the firm) for more details on the design.
- David Beckham Returns to star in a new campaign for H & M for his spring-summer 2014 underwear collection. The collection will be in some stores selected from 30 January.
- Amancio Ortega maintains its investmint plan in real estate with an offer by 20 Paris buildings for 1,200 million euros. [More in five days]
- Rumors of signings are still in fashion: Paula Reed is who can be the New Creative Director from Mytheresa.com [More at Telegraph]
This week we saw the Haute Couture in Paris with:
- Christian Dior.
- Giambattista Valli.
- Armani Privé.
- Elie Saab.
- Jean Paul Gaultier.
- Zuhair Murad.
And Lucio Chine left us his essintial “high restraint”.